Thursday, December 13, 2007

T minus one week and counting...

We're closing in on this FET cycle. My new slogan = 3rd time is a charm!

As long as all goes well with the rest of my monitoring, we should be in for transfer a week from today or tomorrow. We had a bit of a scare this week with my levels and my uterine lining, but things seem to be okay and hopefully the drugs (and slight change in protocol) will continue to do their job.

I still feel like crap and my head continues to pound like a drum...add to that my newfound dizzy spells (likely from the increase in estrace) and I'm a joy right about now. I think it's so great that people are asking how I'm feeling, but quite honestly, I'm sick of saying, "shitty, thanks!". LOL.

Well, I'm not going to lie! Plus if you actually SAW me, you'd have the answer to your question. I'm a lovely sight right about now...it's fun looking in the mirror these days.

How Frank hasn't moved out of the house by now is beyond me.

4 comments:

Gillian said...

At least you posted and got away from the kitchen appliances for a bit.. ;-)

Fingers crossed!

Adrienne said...

Best of luck to you and Frank Melissa. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Good luck on your FET! I got a BFP from my FET this morning :D

Erica said...

**vibes to you** and i hope you get a holiday miracle baby covered in sticky baby dust