Monday, December 3, 2007

Cruising along...and counting down the days...

Today was Day 3 monitoring...my bloodwork is fine and the ultrasound went well...so tonight I start taking my estrace (estrogen pills) and I can cut my lupron shot dosage in half. I am PRAYING that this will help with my headaches...they've been pretty bad :(

I also got a little Christmas bonus at the RE this morning. I went to pay my copay and the receptionist (who I know very well, which makes sense after all this time) said, "no copay for you". I was like, "huh"?

She proceeded to tell me that "they said" not to charge me anymore for each visit this cycle...and that if I get a positive pregnancy test at the end, we'll deal with it at that time.

I didn't want to ask too many questions since there were two other people standing there, so I put away my money, said "well, Merry Christmas to me!", thanked her and got my coat. Think they read my blog entry about how we're being sucked dry by all of this? :)

Anyway, the FET is always scheduled approximately 2 1/2 weeks after Day 3...soooo, the countdown begins...

2 comments:

Gillian said...

Nice!! Perhaps that is the start of karma that will give a little extra push to this cycle.. thinking of you as you begin the countdown!

Adrienne said...

What a great little present to get! You and Frank and in my thoughts and prayers. Tons of vibes!