The waiting. The analyzing every little pain, flutter, wave of nausea, dizzy spell...or lack thereof. It's torture...there's no other way to describe it.
I decided to call my RE and ask that my 3rd beta be tomorrow, instead of waiting until Monday (which is when my first ultrasound is scheduled for). After my last FET, we waited the week between 2nd and 3rd betas, only to find that it dropped all the way down to a negative during that time.
I can't help but think it's going to happen again. I'd rather know sooner if things aren't going well.
Please keep us in your prayers, as I know many of you already are. We need this little bean to stick around.