Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My ankles are gone :(

Well, I knew it was just a matter of time since I'm prone to swelling (happened a lot while I was on all my infertility meds)...I've been swollen all along but now it's really kicked in. Even my hands have started. I don't think I'll be wearing my engagement ring for a while now...

I had a bit of a scare yesterday because it had gotten REALLY bad, much worse than the previous days. I called my OB office and they ordered me off my feet for the day, and to drink a ton of water and stay away from salt. I'm looking better this morning, but that's usually par for the course after being asleep for 8 hours. Still, I don't think there's reason to be alarmed...I'll call their office in a little while and hopefully this can be dealt with next week at my next appointment.

As long as they give me the go-ahead, I'll be leaving later this morning for a little getaway with my mom, sister and nieces. We'll be down at our shore house for a few days. It'll be nice to relax in a different atmosphere...I'm starting to get bored with my house.

Other than that, everything is great, aside from being a little uncomfortable. We bought new front porch furniture this weekend and it's perfect for relaxing outside with my morning cup of decaf or later in the day/night. I'm looking forward to using it more as the weather gets warmer. I love our porch!

1 comment:

Mrs. Maher's Class Blog said...

my feet are swollen already too. =( it's too early for us lol.