Monday, April 28, 2008

Kicking up a storm!

Well it's official...we've got a wild one in there! :) A has been very active the past few days. I love it. I can't believe I'm finally able to take part in this wonderful miracle. I'm already sad about possibly never being pregnant again and having this be the only time I can experience all of this :(

Back to the OB tomorrow...we'll see what they have to say about my swelling. Hopefully it isn't a big deal and everything else will be ok. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa I bet that is the best feeling to feel your baby.

Gillian said...

Enjoy and savor every minute!! THAT is what I miss the most about being pregnant.. feeling life move inside you is more incredible than words can describe.. I'm SO happy you're enjoying A's acrobatics, lol!