Thursday, August 14, 2008

I know, it's been a while.

But those of you who know me know why. Life has taken a crazy turn and it's been chaos for over a month now. Fortunately, there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel for Dad, and hopefully things will continue to move in that direction. HOPEFULLY.

So much for what is supposed to be the happiest time in my life. But I'll take the sadness as long as I know that Pop Pop will be spending lots of quality time with his granddaughter soon.

As far as Annabella goes, all of our appointments have been great. She's doing very well and is thoroughly enjoying kicking my ass, LOL. She's certainly not slacking in the growth department either...all 7 lbs. 3 oz. of her!

And, she finally showed her face on Monday, although it was only for a brief moment. She's gorgeous. Seriously.

My c-section is scheduled for September 2nd. We can't wait to meet her!

No comments: