Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And speaking of doctors...

Thanks to those who have been asking about my dad (he's been hospitalized since July 15th, for those who don't know). I won't get into all the details here since it's way too long to type, but he is slowly recovering.

I've been trying not to get too upset about it all for Annabella's sake...all this family needs now is for me to end up going into labor early...no thanks!

It's been a quiet week for me so far with my doctors. Saw my high risk guy on Monday and he said that A is "beyond perfect". Music to my ears. Let's hope it stays that way for another 6 weeks.

If her activity level is any indication of her health, then she's going to be a marathon runner. She doesn't stop! Now we just need her to get over her camera shyness :)

No comments: