Monday, July 14, 2008

Who's her daddy?

Another appt. at the high risk doctor...another u/s...another bust.

The good news (and MOST importantly)....A is doing GREAT...growth is right on track, hb is wonderful, and my fluid is measuring normal. She weighs 4 lbs. 5 oz.

The bad news...she REFUSES to turn around to show that pretty face of hers! It was all back and butt, AGAIN. No pics to bring home, AGAIN.

Anyone who knows Frank knows he is ANYTHING but camera shy. This is nothing like him...she should be hamming it up every time we walk in there. WTF is up with this kid? He spoke to her 3 times this morning telling her to cooperate...I told him if this is any reflection of how she'll listen to him, he's in trouble.

Well, now I'm going on a weekly basis, so we'll have to hope for the best come Monday. I can't believe with all the ultrasounds I've had, we've yet to see her face!

No comments: