Thursday, June 19, 2008

Busy day for Baby A!

Two doctor appointments today!

First, the OB. She addressed my cankles and said, "it is what it is...and it'll only get worse!" No concern since my BP is fine (110/72) and so is the protein in my urine. Plus I didn't gain any weight. So, my swelling is nothing more than an eyesore...which is good news!

We will be scheduling my c-section in about a month. It'll either be the last week in August or Sept. 2nd. Time will tell.

Then, off to the high risk doctor this afternoon. Grandma came along and got to see A for the first time! Too bad she was camera shy (AGAIN) but there was no mistaking the big patch of thick hair on the back of her head. Uh oh.

She's measuring at about the 70th percentile which is fine, according to them...and weighs 3 lbs. 4 oz. Yikes!

All in all it was a good day...A was on her best behavior :) Back for more in 2 weeks. Hopefully the good news will continue...

1 comment:

mrsgingergrl said...

All great news Melissa! Maybe A will teach my girls how to grow some hair!! LOL