Thursday, May 29, 2008

Breathing is FUN!

Finally, some relief today...I'm still not close to 100% but at least I don't have to breathe out of my mouth. No meds today since I don't really need them...and can feel A kicking a lot more today because of it! I feel bad about 'drugging' her for the past day and a half but I just couldn't deal anymore...

I saw my endocrinologist today who continues to be impressed with me...LOL. My numbers are great, BP was perfect (she asked me if I'm normally a "calm person"...uh, yeah, don't think so)...everything looks good. She's even giving me 2 weeks reprieve until the next visit...6 weeks instead of 4. I'll take it.

I took this pic a few hours ago with my cell phone...I can't believe my used-to-be-obsessed-with-picture-taking husband hasn't been keeping up with my belly shots. Hopefully I'll have a better one soon...I plan on giving him a much needed kick in the butt about it :)

1 comment:

Christi said...

hi there! came across your blog, sorry about the allergies, have you tried the sinus rinse kit from Walgreens? I have bad allergies and it helps me tons!! worth giving it a shot...